windows - How to map path to correct casing of the underlying location for svn use -


say have path c:\my\multi\component\path. because casing ignored in windows mix , match casing please navigate same node in file system in powershell:

1ps> cd c:\my\multi\component\path 2ps> cd c:\my\multi\component\path 3ps> cd c:\my\multi\component\path 4ps> cd c:\my\multi\component\path 

the problem when use svn command line tools, example, svn log .. only works if set location line (1) above, i.e. using exact casing matching underlying path. if set location 2, 3, or 4, svn balks with, example:

svn: svn: e155010: node 'c:\my\multi\component\path' not found. 

i understand fact svn case-sensitive while windows not causing issue, , can live that. want workaround, wit: way find underlying, cased-as-originally-created path in powershell. can send path through normalization filter before handing svn. unfortunately, powershell refuses yield true, underlying path me. have examined properties of get-location, get-item, , get-childitem.

is there way true path?

i've tested svn log $pwd , produces expected results in cases.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Jmockit String final length method mocking Issue -

asp.net - Razor Page Hosted on IIS 6 Fails Every Morning -

c++ - wxwidget compiling on windows command prompt -